www.worldofzytherion.de Foren-Übersicht www.worldofzytherion.de
World Of Zytherion

FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Why are so many SMEs useless?

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.worldofzytherion.de Foren-Übersicht -> Vor dem großen Start
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
RyanCaleb
Ruhmreicher Held

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Okt 18, 2017 1:13 pm    Titel: Why are so many SMEs useless? Antworten mit Zitat

the to-do list has 14 things on it. Order this, check that, chase the other. Some of the orders are biggish and some are South of £100. One company has an on-line shop. I start the ordering process, until I get to address. My county is not listed. Then I notice that about five counties are just missing and the SW requires me to pick a county. Stuck, I call their number as listed, no answer! In the end, I have to order with someone else and that company has wasted my time and lost a sale.
I could go on (and on and on and on) with examples of SMEs that just give customers the impression of not caring, being chaotic, not answering the phone, having a useless on-line presence, not actually having the technical know-how they claim to have.

It seems that half the SMEs I come across mean well, but are in reality, run by Messers Bodgit & Scarper.

For More Details:

video animation
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    www.worldofzytherion.de Foren-Übersicht -> Vor dem großen Start Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.